Dr. Supriya Chaubey
Assistant Professor (Obst & Gyne)
- MBBS (KGMU, Lucknow)
- MS (MLN Medical college, Allahabad: KGMU, Lucknow)
- SR(3 years)
- Assistant Professor (6 months)
ACHIEVEMENT AND AWARDS :
- Awarded with Dr. P.S. Ranganathan Memorial Prize for paper “Prevalence of sexually transmitted infections among pregnant women with known HIV status” during National conference of IASSTD & AIDS at Vijayawada, 22-24th Oct.2010
- Publications: 1.Comparison of continuous vs. interrupted method of abdominal fascial closure in patients with septic peritonitis in gynecological and urological cases - a randomized retrospective trial of 120 cases. International Journal of Research and Review. 2019; 6(8):25-30.
- Prevalence of sexually transmitted infections among pregnant women with known HIV status and their perinatal outcome- a retrospective single Centre analysis. International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology.2021 Apr;10(4) accepted.