Dr. Vandana Singh
Professor & HOD (ENT)
Dr. Vandana Singh is the Professor and Head of the ENT Department. She has done both her MBBS and MS from reputed Maharani Laxmi Bai Medical College, Jhansi and has ever since had a keen interest in academics along with her clinical work. She has also taken part in various academic and teaching activities and has a number of research publications under her name.
- MBBS from Bundelkhand University Jhansi
- MS (ENT) from Bundelkhand University
- Microscopic ear surgery in Sunderlal Jain hospital, New Delhi 1998
- Endoscopic Nasal Surgery in AIIMS ,New Delhi 1998
- Workshop for Stapedectomy in MLB Medical College, Jhansi in 1998
- Senior Resident in the Dept of ENT, Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad UP from 28.01.2000 to 12.02.03
- Asst. Professor in the Dept of ENT Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad UP from 13.02.03 to 30.08.2005.
- Asst Professor in Deptt of ENT Saraswathi Institute of medical sciences Hapur from 03.03.2008 to 29.08.2009
- Asst Professor in Deptt of ENT Saraswathi Institute of medical sciences Hapur from 20.07.2010 to24.07.2011
- Associate Professor Department of ENT Saraswathi Institute of medical sciences Hapur from 25.07.2011 to 31.07.2014
- Professor Deptt of ENT Saraswathi Institute of medical sciences Hapur from 01.08.2014 to 13.04.2015
- Professor, Department of ENT at LLRM Medical College Meerut (UP) since 15/04/2015 till 18/05/2017
THESIS GUIDE: 10
- Reviewer in the esteemed Indian Journal of Otolaryngology and Head and Surgery.
- Contributed as an author in “Current Update of Sleep Apnoea”
- Contributed on strategy making in “Current Scenario on Epidemiology, Symptomatology and Treatment strategies of COVID19”
- Live Thyroid Surgical Workshop and Hands on Cadaveric Dissection (Chairperson)
- Hands on Cadaveric Dissection (Faculty)
- 68th Annual Conference of the Association of Otolaryngologists of India
- 5th Annual Conference of Indian Association of Surgeons for Sleep Apnoea