Dr. Veenu Agarwal
Dr. Veenu Agarwal
Professor & HOD
- M.B.B.S IMS, B.H.U,Varanasi. 1988
- M.D Pediatrics IMS, B.H.U,Varanasi. 1992
- Senior resident Indraprastha Apollo N Delhi
- Yashoda group of hospitals ,Ghaziabad
- Assistant Professor Santosh Hospital 2000
- Associate Professor Santosh Hospital 2003
- Professor Santosh Hospital 2007
- 25 years as a medical graduate teacher
Area of expertise
My expertise is Nutrition in health and disease. BPNI certified consultant successfully running child nutrition clinic for last 7 years. More than 10 research publications from this clinic in indexed journals in past 7 years.
Dr. Veenu Agarwal is a distinguished Professor and HOD in the Pediatrics Department. She has earned her MBBS and MD in Pediatrics from IMS, B.H.U, Varanasi, in 1988 and 1992, respectively. With an illustrious career, She has held significant positions at renowned medical institutions, including Indraprastha Apollo, Yashoda Group of Hospitals, and Santosh Hospital. Her expertise lies in Nutrition in health and disease, evident through her successful child nutrition clinic running for 7 years. She is a BPNI certified consultant and has contributed more than 10 research publications in indexed journals from her clinic in the past 7 years. Her 25 years of experience as a medical graduate teacher further reflects her dedication to medical education and patient care.
- IAP cental appreciation award in 2019
- University appreciation award 2019 twice
- IMA appreciation award 2018
- “IYCF Consultant” certified by Breast feeding promotion network of India (BPNI) & International baby food action network Asia (IBFAN) since 2007
- She has successfully completed the International Program in Advance Nutrition by Boston University School of Medicine certificate course (2021).
- Academic counselor of certificate course in community health for Nurses, Under NHM (Govt of India) 2023.