- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)
- Master of Occupational Therapy – Paediatrics (MOT)
- One Year of Clinical Experience
- 6 months of internship in respective hospital (Safdarjung Hospital, Indian Association Of Muscular dystrophy, IHBAS, G.B.Pant Hospital)
Area of expertise
She helps children/adults/elders in function restoration , function enhancement and gain independence while also strengthening the development of fine motor skills, sensory motor skills, and visual motor skills that need to function and socialize.
Dr. Neha is an Occupational Therapist , Completed My Bachelor’s Degree (BOT) From PDUNIPPD And Master’s Degree (MOT) From JAMIA HAMDARD. She had Worked As An Occupational Therapist In Sanjivani- A Ray Of Hope, Paschim Vihar And Gained One Year Of Experience In Clinical.
- June 2023, Faculty Development Program on "Trends in Research and Scientific Writing with Grade A , from 26 June to 9 July organized by ISIC- Institute of Rehabilitation Sciences New Delhi.
- Oct 2021 , Awarded for participating in walkathon, online Telecommunication, OT awareness drive on occasion of ' World Occupational Therapy Day.
- Nov. -2017, attended the ‘shoulder rehab’ on 5th nov. in sports injury centre, Safdarjung hospital New Delhi.
- Oct -2017 , Participated in the CME on "ROLE OF OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY IN ICU" organised by Delhi branch of AIOTA in collaboration with department of occupational therapy, GIPMER, New Delhi
- March 2017, certificate of participation in one day ‘BRAIN CO-ORDINATION and BALANCING WORKDHOP’ hosted by matsero learning in association with special rehabilitation sciences and research centre at Dwarka, New Delhi.
- May-2023, publication of research paper in International journal of psychology titled ‘study on physical activity, playfulness, stress and sleep in school going children confined to home during covid-19 with respect to age and gender
- Jan 2023, publication of research paper in Indian journal of physiotherapy and occupational therapy titled ‘ assessment of stress and sleep in school going children confined in home during pandemic with respect to age.