Dr. K.L. Gupta
Dr. K.L. Gupta
Professor & HOD
- MBBS - Govt Medical College, Jammu 1976
- MD General Medicine - PGIMER, Chandigarh 1980
- DM Nephrology - PGIMER, Chandigarh 1980
- DNB Nephrology - National Board of Examinations, New Delhi 1983
- More than 40 years’ experience
Area of expertise
Expertise in Nephrology, specializing in hypertension, diabetic kidney diseases, Lupus Nephritis, acute kidney injury (AKI), chronic kidney disease (CKD), and renal transplantation. Proficient in managing complex renal conditions and providing comprehensive patient care.
Dr. K L Gupta, an expert in Nephrology, possesses an extensive experience of 47 years and is presently affiliated with Santosh Hospital. Throughout his career, he has successfully managed numerous intricate medical cases, gaining recognition for his meticulous approach to diagnosis and his compassionate treatment of patients.
- Awarded CAPD Fellowship International Society of Peritoneal Dialysis at University of Missourie Health Sciences Center, Columbia July 20 to Sept 7,1998.
- Was given the Young Investigator Award by the Japanese Society of Nephrology.
- Shared First Prize for Best poster at the ISN-Satellite Congress, Santa FeNM, USAOct. 2001.
- Dronacharya Award 2020 by AVATAR Foundation New Delhi
- Certificate and medal Given during Mrs PD Lakshmi Oration Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam (2007)
- Gold medal delivered for BLKhullar Oration Indian Society of Nephrology, Lucknow, (2001)
- Presidential Orationin NZISN Meeting at Agraon Jan23-25, 2014.Awarded Gold Medal
- Balaji Gold Medal Given during Balaji Oration at SVIMS Triputi in March2013
- Fellowship in Nephrology - International Society of Nephrology
- Fellowship of American Society of Nephrology
- M.N.A.M.S, 1992, National Academy of Medical Sciences (India).
- FISN, 1999, Indian Society of Nephrology,
- FICP, 2002, Indian College of Physicians, Mumbai
- FAMS, 2009, National Academy of Medical Sciences (India).
- FRCP, 2011, Fellowship of Royal college of Physicians (London)
- FASN, 2016, Fellowship of American Society of Nephrology
- F.I.S.O.T, 2018, Fellowship of the Indianan Society of Organ Transplantation
- National Academy of Medical Sciences (India)
- Indian Society of Nephrology,
- Indian College of Physicians, Mumbai
- Fellowship of Royal college of Physicians (London)