Dr. Harit Kothari
Dr. Harit Kothari
- MBBS -J.N. Medical College, Belgaum
- MD - M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
- DM - Government Medical College, Nagpur
- DNB, ESEGH, MNAMS
- 7+ Years of Experience
Area of expertise
Dr. Harit Kothari expertise are includes diagnostic and therapeutic procedures such as Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy, Capsule Endoscopy, PEG (Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy) placement, High-Resolution Manometry, Stent placements in the Esophagus, Duodenum, Biliary Tract, and Colon, ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography), and Therapeutic EUS (Endoscopic Ultrasound) with Diagnostic and Fine Needle Aspiration/Biopsy capabilities.
Dr. Harit Kothari is a highly experienced Consultant Gastroenterologist with over 7 years of expertise in the field. He completed his MBBS from J.N. Medical College, Belgaum, followed by MD from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore. He further specialized in Gastroenterology with DM from Government Medical College, Nagpur, and holds DNB, ESEGH, and MNAMS qualifications. Dr. Kothari is proficient in various advanced gastroenterological procedures, including Gastroscopy, Colonoscopy, Capsule Endoscopy, PEG (Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy) placement, High-Resolution Manometry, Stent placements in the Esophagus, Duodenum, Biliary Tract, and Colon, ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography), and Therapeutic EUS (Endoscopic Ultrasound) with Diagnostic and Fine Needle Aspiration/Biopsy capabilities. His dedication to patient care and expertise make him a valuable asset to the Gastroenterology Department.
- Indian Society of Gastroenterology (ISG) – life member.
- Indian National Association for Study of the Liver (INASL) – life member.
- Membership of National Academy of Medical Sciences (India)-MNAMS (2022)
- MEDICAL LICENSURE (49359, Delhi Medical Council, Dated: 06/09/2010)
- 68th Association of Physicians of India (APICON) 2013 at Coimbatore “An unusual cause of
- drug induced acute parkinsonism.”
- 69th APICON 2014 at Ludhiana “Marginal Zone Lymphoma presenting as Superior Venacaval
- Syndrome: A rare entity.”
- 69th APICON 2014 at Ludhiana “Predictors of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease and
- nonalcoholic steatohepatitis in patients with type2 diabetes mellitus.”
- 70th APICON 2015 at Gurgaon “To study the Frequency and Pattern of Non Thyroidal Illness
- Syndrome in patients with Sepsis admitted to Medical Intensive Care Units in Tertiary Care
- ‘Artificial Intelligence in Gastroenterology’ journal.
- Shirole NU, Gupta SJ, Shah DK, Gaikwad NR, Sankalecha TH, Kothari HG. Cirrhosis of liver is a risk factor for gallstone disease. Int J Res Med Sci 2017;5:2053-6.
- Gaikwad NR, Gupta SJ, Sankalecha TH, Kothari HG. Diagnostic yield of video capsule
- endoscopy in obscure occult gastrointestinal bleed. Int J Res Med Sci 2017;5:3550-3.
- Sankalecha TH, Gupta SJ, Gaikwad NR, Shirole NU, Kothari HG. Yield of p53 expression in
- esophageal squamous cell cancer and its relationship with survival. Saudi J Gastroenterol
- Kothari HG, Gupta SJ, Gaikwad NR. Utility of Carotid Intima-Media Thickness as an Auxiliary
- Vascular Parameter of Structural Alteration in Ulcerative Colitis. Inflamm Intest Dis