Dr. Chhavi Kalra
Dr. Chhavi Kalra
- Masters of Occupational Therapy, ISIC, Institute of Rehabilitation Sciences, 2020
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy, Pd. Deendayal Upadhyaya National Institute for persons with Physical Disabilities, University of Delhi, 2018
Professional Experience -3 Years +
- 1 Year and 4 Months of clinical experience at
- PDDUNIPPD, New Delhi.PDDUNIPPD, New Delhi: 4 Months
- Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi : 3 Months
- LNJP Hospital, New Delhi: 2 Months
- CIO, New Delhi: 2 Months
- GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi : 1Month
- IAMD, Rural Posting – Solan, Himachal. : 1 Month
- IHBAS Hospital, New Delhi
- 1 Year of clinical experience at CHILD DEVELOPMENT CLINIC of SIR GANGA RAM HOSPITAL (NOIDA BRANCH – THERA KIDS DEVELOPMENT CLINIC)
- 1 Year of clinical experience at ISIC Institute of Rehabilitation Sciences.
Area of expertise
- Stroke Rehabilitation, Motor Neuron disease, Parkinsonism, GBS, Muscular Dystrophy, Crush injuries, brain injury and spinal cord injury, and also worked in different Intellectual disabilities, Cerebral palsy, Autism and different type of Autism, Delayed Milestone Development, Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Muscular Dystrophy, Learning Disability etc.
Dr chhavi kalra, I completed her graduation (BOT) from Delhi University in 2018 and post-graduation (MOT- NEUROLOGY) from IP university in 2020 . I worked at CHILD DEVELOPMENT CLINIC of SIR GANGA RAM HOSPITAL as an Occupational Therapist, there after I joined ISIC Institute of Rehabilitation Sciences as an Occupational therapist. Currently I am working in Santosh Occupational Therapy College as an Assistant Professor. GOAL to Make a disabled individual functional independent by maximizing their capabilities to encourage his/her occupational performance, abilities and improve quality of life with maximal strength, endurance and motivation.
- Attended various national conferences, seminars and webinars.
- Research work done on “CROSS-CULTURAL ADAPTATION AND VALIDATION OF THE WHEELCHAIR USE CONFIDENCE SCALE FOR MANUAL WHEELCHAIR USERS (WheelCon-M, Version 3.0) IN INDIAN POPULATION WITH SPINAL CORD INJURY.
- Performed as volunteer in the workshop on “Stroke Rehabilitation: Translating Evidence to Practice” –PDDUNIPPD, Delhi.
- Participated and volunteer in the Seminar on “Therapeutic Intervention in Autism Spectrum Disorder” –PDDUNIPPD, Delhi.
- Participated in the workshop on “Application of Research methods & Bio-Statistics (Level – I) – PDDUNIPPD, Delhi.
- Participated and certified in the online Neurorehab (IFNR) world federation for Neurorehabilitation, webinar on:
- Vestibular Rehabilitation,
- Dementia-Early Detection & Care,
- Pain Management & Hyperboric Oxide Treatment in Neurological Conditions,
- Neuropsychological Rehabilitation in Disorder of Consciousness & Locked in Syndrome,
- Understanding Autism, Intervention & Treatment Options in Autism,
- Palliative Care Concept & Interventions for Living with Long Term Neurological Conditions
- Certificate of participation in 1st INDIAN NEURO-REHABILITATION CONFERENCE IN OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY (INCOT-2019) - “traditional therapies to technological advancement”.
- Participated in 1st INDIAN NEURO-REHABILITATION CONFERENCE IN OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY (INCOT-2019) as an committee member.
- Certificate of participation in “online quiz on disability awareness” of composite regional center for skill development, rehabilitation & empowerment of persons with disabilities (CRC) 2020
- Certificate of participation in “Recent advances in spinal injury care, cure & rehabilitation” as an delegate.2022
- Participated & certified in ISSICON 2022 INTERNATIONAL SPINE AND SPINAL INJURIES CONFERENCE as an organizing committee,2022.
- Certificate of participation in CONTINUING REHABILITATION EDUCATION “Assistive technology emphasizing abilities”, 2023.
- Certificate of participation in National Institute for the Empowerment of persons with intellectual disabilities (DIVYANGJAN)- “Autism Awareness: MYTHS & FACTS”, 2021
- Faculty Development Program organized by Indian Spinal Injury Center- Institute of Rehabilitation Sciences, New Delhi on Trends in Research and Scientific writing with Grade A, 2021