Dr. Brijesh Saran
Dr. Brijesh Saran
Associate Professor of Psychiatry Department
- MBBS -1998
- MD Psychiatry
- 18 years’ experience
Area of expertise
Eminent Expert in Psychiatry, specialized in diagnosing and treating various mental health disorders. Proficient in providing psychotherapy, counseling, and medication management to support patients' emotional well-being and overall mental health.
Dr Brijesh Saran (MBBS, MD) has 18 years’ of experience in Psychiatry. He is currently working as Associate Professor of Psychiatry at Santosh Deemed to be University. He is also a research and NAAC coordinator in the department of Psychiatry. He completed his MBBS from the prestigious L.L.R.M. Medical College, Meerut. He did his post-graduation (MD Psychiatry) from S.N. Medical College, Agra and he completed three years of Senior Residency from Psychiatry tertiary care Hospital named Institute of Human Behavior and Allied Sciences (IHBAS), New Delhi and later became Locum Consultant. He has worked as Consultant Psychiatrist with various Hospital in Delhi. He is a dynamic teacher with a vast teaching experience. He has multiple publications (more than 50) and book chapters to his name. He is actively involved in the fields of community psychiatry, geriatric psychiatry, consultation liaison psychiatry and child psychiatry.
- A cross-sectional study to evaluate the nature and extent of psychiatric morbidity in patients attending dermatology outpatient department
- Psychogenic Pruritus: Rapid Response With A Combination Of Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors And Benzodiazepine
- Study on short-term course and outcome of first episode acute and transient psychotic disorder
- Study to evaluate nature and extent of psychiatric morbidity in business process outsourcing employees in Delhi and National capital region
- An observational cross-sectional study to assess the prevalence and characteristics of Online games addiction amongst medical students
- More than 50 Publications