Dr. Anita Tyagi
Dr. Anita Tyagi
- M.S. (psychotherapy & counselling) INSTITUTE OF PSYCHOTHERAPY & MANAGEMENT SCIENCES, MADRAS university (TAMIL NADU) 2007
- B. Ed, SRM, UNIVERSITY MODINAGAR, 2013
- Besides I have done professional course in Learning Disability (Certificate Course) (2011) (Affiliated from Roehampton University, London) from Amar Jyoti Rehabilitation Research, Karkardooma Delhi
- More than 10 Years
Area of expertise
- IQ Assessment
- Personality Assessment
- Special Education & Remedial Teaching
- Parental Counseling
- Individual Counseling
Ms. Anita Tyagi is registered Rehabilitation Psychologist (RCI Registered-CRR No. A63221) working in Santosh Medical college last 10 year as a counsellor cum special Educatior Providing services children with special needs like special, education, behavioural Inervention, parental counselling.
- Certificate of participation in the panel Discussion on reaching-out to community: opportunities and threats organized by department of clinical Psychology IBHAS by Association of Clinical Psychologists Delhi-NCR 24th January 2016.
- Certificate of attendance in National Work shop on Child Safety and role of Psychological Assessment by Association of Clinical Psychologist Delhi-NCR on 30th September 2018 in Hotel Holiday Inn New Delhi-110091.
- Certificate as Delegate at the 47th NACIACP,28-30th May, 2020, AFMC Pune virtual Conference on digital interventions challenges and perspective: Newer Frontiers in Clinical Psychology.
- Certificate of Recognition in online quiz on Applied Psychology on dated 28/6/2020, organized by RED MAC Foundation Child Care & Counselling Centre.
- “LEVEL OF STRESS AND WORK ADJUSTMENT AMONG MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL” Kanchan Paul, Rani Srivastava, Anita Tyagi, Parul Gairola, Santosh University Journal of Health Sciences, 2018(2)1:104
- “PSYCHOLOGICAL VULNERABILITIES AMONG ADOLESCENTS OFFSPRING OF PARENTS WITH MENTAL ILLNESS” Rani Srivastava, Alka Sabharwal, Sadanandan Unni, Parul Gairola, Anita Tyagi, Santosh University Journal of Health Sciences July-December 2019, (5) 113-118
- “PERSONALITY AND ACHIEVEMENT- A FOLLOW UP STUDY” (PubMed) Rani Srivastava, Alka Sabharwal, Anita Tyagi, Himanshu Vershney, Yashashwini Srivastava, Industrial Psychiatry Journal (Vol. 31. Issue 1 January-June 2022