Dr. Amit Verma
Dr. Amit Verma
Head of Department (Blood Bank)
- M.D., Kharkov State Medical University, Kharkov Ukraine, 2000
- Rotatory Internship, MLN Medical College, Allahabad (U.P.), 2001
- Residency in Transfusion Medicine, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 2004
- 20 years’ Experience in Blood Bank
Area of expertise
- Transfusion Medicine,
- Stem Cell harvesting (PBSC) & Therapeutic procedures in Transfusion Medicine
Dr. Amit Varma (Santosh Hospital) in Ghaziabad, Delhi NCR is one of the most renowned Haematology And Transfusion Medicine Specialists in the area. The specialist has also won awards such as Haematology And Transfusion Medicine Specialists for their expertise in the field. Countless locals in Delhi NCR have placed immense trust in the practitioner over the years. Dr. Amit Varma (Santosh Hospital) in Ghaziabad, Delhi NCR has a supportive and friendly staff, and the latest medical know-how to help patients. The specialist has also won awards such as Haematology And Transfusion Medicine Specialists for their expertise in the field. The clinic abides by all the necessary safety protocols, including Covid-19 precautionary measures. The doctor and team offer world-class care and guidance, always putting their patients first.
- First Therapeutic Leucopyrus perform in Gurgaon in the year 2010
- Vast Experience in the field of Immunohematology and Transfusion Medicine
- Have participated and organized numerous regional and national level conferences, CMEs and presentations on varied topics related to Blood Banking.
- Having Teaching experience for DNB students, Nurses and MLT students.
- Life Time Member of I.S.T.M
- Life Time Member of I.S.B.T.I.