Dr. Alpana Agrawal
Dr. Alpana Agrawal
- MBBS from MKCG Medical College, Berhampur, Odisha.
- DGO from Govt. Medical College, Nagpur, Maharashtra.
- DNB from Ganga Ram Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, New Delhi (Diplomate of National Board)
- FICOG: Fellow of Indian College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (2018)
- More than 25 years as UG & PG teacher.
Area of expertise
- High risk pregnancy
- Medical disorders during pregnancy
- Obstetric care for complex cases
- Gynecological conditions and treatments
- Postpartum care and management
- Women's reproductive health and counseling
Meet Dr. Alpana Agrawal, an esteemed Professor in the Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology. Armed with a distinguished educational journey, she earned her MBBS from MKCG Medical College, Berhampur, Odisha, and pursued DGO from Govt. Medical College, Nagpur, Maharashtra. She further achieved DNB from Ganga Ram Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, New Delhi, and was honored with FICOG (Fellow of Indian College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists) in 2018. With over 25 years of experience as a UG & PG teacher, Dr. Agrawal's expertise lies in high-risk pregnancies and medicalb disorders during pregnancy. Notably, her contributions extend to numerous awards, publications, and active participation in national conferences, further solidifying her impact in the field.
- FICOG - fellow of Indian college of obstetricians and gynecologists
- Member of the foundation steering committee of the Santosh University bioethics unit of the UNESCO chair in bioethics
- Best scientific activity award by IMA Ghaziabad
- Transformational leader award by Santosh Deemed to be University
- Performance excellence award by Santosh Deemed to be University
- Award of appreciation in study abroad program for Global Medical training program
- Certificate of appreciation as corona warrior by IMA, Ghaziabad
- 8 Articles in international & national journals
- 1 Chapter
- 19 Articles in State/Institutional journals
- Participated in more than 150 national and state conferences as faculty